Conference RegistrationUse the link below to register for the conference:
Oral Presentations Guidelines
Please review the information below in preparing for your presentation at the CSSS-PRSSS Meeting in May 2016. Acceptable formats for presentations: Microsoft PowerPoint (pptx formats) and PDF. All oral session meeting rooms are equipped with the following audiovisual equipment:
- Multimedia projector
- Remote slide advancer and laser pointer
Poster Presentation Guidelines
Please review the information below in preparing for your presentation at the CSSS-PRSSS Meeting in May 2016.
Poster Board Specifications:
- Maximum poster size is 3.5ft (107cm) wide and 4ft (120cm) high. Poster boards are 8 ft wide, so there will be two posters per board. Please respect the presenter next to you by keeping to the maximum width of 3.5ft (107cm).
- Poster boards are Velcro-receptive only.
- Velcro tabs will be made available for poster presenters.
- Presenters can use Velcro for attaching posters to the boards.
- Please do not use tape.
Poster Set-up and Take-down:
- Poster set-up is scheduled for 7:30 -9:00 am on Monday (May 16)
- Poster take-down is scheduled for 18:00 – 19:30 on Wednesday (May 18)
- Note that students who remove their poster before 18:00 on Wednesday (May 18) will not be eligible for the CSSS President’s Award.
Poster Presentation Times:
- Poster will be up for all 3 conference days (i.e. May 16-18)
- Poster presenters must be present at their posters during the following times: Monday (May 16) from 16:20 to 18:00 – posters from sessions#1,2,3,4, and 6 Wednesday (May 18) from 16:30 to 18:00 -posters from sessions #5,7,8,9,10,11 and 12
- Student presenters must be present for both poster sessions to be eligible for an award.
Poster Presentations Tips:
- Concentrate on a few main points, rather than crowding too much information into the poster. Highlight your title, headings, and subheadings with colors.
- Headings and subheadings should be at least 25% larger than the text copy and should be in bold or semi bold.
- Keep your text in short, concise, legible statements. Minimize complete sentences and paragraphs.
- Text in upper and lower case letters is more readable than all capitals. Text should be at least ¼ ‐ inch (0.64 cm) tall and readable from a distance of 6 feet (1.8 m).
- You may wish to bring a supply of business cards and a pad of paper for viewers to leave their contact information.
- The conference organizers accept no responsibility for material left behind, lost, stolen or damaged.